[CogSci] Deadline extension for the Life Improvement Science Conference

Falk Lieder falk.lieder at tuebingen.mpg.de
Thu Apr 15 23:10:09 PDT 2021

New Abstract Submission Deadline: April 25 2021

The inaugural Life Improvement Science conference <http://www.life-improvement.science/> will be held online from June 9-13 2021. We invite short abstracts for talks, posters, symposia, and panel discussions on various topics relevant to understanding and promoting the effective pursuit of prosocial values, optimal personal development (moral learning and cognitive growth), and reducing unethical behavior.

Please submit your abstract here <https://www.life-improvement.science/call-for-submissions>.

Relevant topics include prosocial behavior and motivation, moral psychology, improving human decision-making and rationality, effective altruism, positive psychology, behavior change, (digital) interventions, character education, environmental psychology, political psychology, behavioral economics and public policy, wisdom scholarship, computational psychiatry, psychotherapy and coaching, intentional personality change, human-centered design and positive computing, cognitive augmentation, moral philosophy, virtues, value change, and other topics.

Our confirmed speakers <https://www.life-improvement.science/speaker_info> include Ken Sheldon, William Fleeson, Brian Little, Igor Grossman, Kristján Kristjánsson, and Kendall Bronk.

If you would like to learn more about LIS and the upcoming LIS conference, you can check out our website <https://www.life-improvement.science/>. If you would like to stay up to date on Life Improvement Science and the LIS conference, you can sign up for the conference newsletter here <https://www.life-improvement.science/registration> or follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/LifeImprovSci> and we will keep you posted.

Please help us spread the word about LIS and the LIS conference by forwarding this email to other people who might be interested.

Best wishes,

Falk Lieder, Mike Prentice, and the LIS conference organizers