[CogSci] Postdoc opportunity

Sheridan, Heather hsheridan at albany.edu
Thu Apr 1 14:57:19 PDT 2021

My lab has a postdoc opportunity available (see below). I’m happy to answer any questions.
Best,
Heather

The Visual Cognition Lab (https://visualcognitionlab.com/) is hiring a postdoc with strong quantitative skills to work with Dr. Heather Sheridan at the University at Albany, SUNY, on an NIMH-funded project in collaboration with Columbia University (1R01 MH121449-01A1: Neural Mechanisms of Reading Dysfunction in Schizophrenia). The successful candidate will use computational modeling to study the cognitive and neural mechanisms underlying reading fluency impairments in Schizophrenia, as well as the link between literacy skills and functional outcomes. The candidate will also have the opportunity to combine their modeling work with empirical projects that integrate eye tracking methodology with both neurophysiological (EEG/ERPs) and fMRI-based studies of individual differences during reading. The position is available immediately. The start date of the position is flexible and would ideally be during the summer or early fall of 2021. The review of applications will begin on April 30th and will continue until the position is filled.

Please see the link below for further details:
http://rfhr.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=129117

Heather Sheridan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
University at Albany, SUNY