[CogSci] Funded PhD position in the field of cognitive neuroscience and AI

Mahdieh Khanmohammadi mahdieh.khanmohammadi at uis.no
Wed Sep 30 00:22:51 PDT 2020

Hello!

I hope this finds you well!

University of Stavanger in Norway is announcing a funded PhD position in the field of image analysis, cognitive neurosciences and AI. I was hoping that you can help with distributing this to your mailing list so interested applicants can get a chance to apply. Below is some description on the position and the project that can be forwarded as it is.

Dear all,
It is my pleasure to announce an open PhD position at the University of Stavanger<https://www.uis.no/#Studier>, located in the Southwest of Norway. We invite applicants for Ph.D fellowship in Cognitive Data Analysis at the Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, located at Stavanger<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stavanger>. The position is part of an interdisciplinary project within the Cognitive and behavioral neuroscience lab.

In this project the candidate will incorporate signal processing, image processing, machine learning and/or statistical modelling to extract information on the interplay between aspects of patient behavior, brain structure and functions (as measured using neuroimaging techniques, neuropsychological tests, caregiver report and/or actigraphy) related to cognition or emotion with regard to diagnostic accuracy, prognosis and functional status within topics related to dementia and age-related cognitive decline.
Link to the PhD fellowship position: “Research Fellow in Cognitive Data Analysis<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/191651/research-fellow-in-cognitive-data-analysis>” Deadline 12.10.20.
Best wishes,
Mahdieh Khanmohammadi
University of Stavanger