[CogSci] UX Researcher Position on designing and evaluating apps that help people thrive

Falk Lieder falk.lieder at tuebingen.mpg.de
Fri Sep 11 11:56:17 PDT 2020

The Max Planck Research Group for Rationality Enhancement at the MPI for
Intelligent Systems is looking for a User Experience Researcher who wants
to help us refine and evaluate apps that help people to improve their
focus, set meaningful personal goals, and achieve them.

Our mission is to develop a scientific foundation and practical tools for
helping people make valuable contributions to society and improve
themselves. We are an international, interdisciplinary team comprising
cognitive scientists, computer scientists, psychologists, and developers.
Working with us is a great opportunity to help people live a better life.

For detailed information about the position and the application process,
please visit https://tinyurl.com/y3asvdb8

If you have any questions about the position, then please don't hesitate to
contact Falk Lieder at falk.lieder at tuebingen.mpg.de.