[CogSci] 2021 Neural Mechanisms Webinars -- calendar now available

Fabrizio Calzavarini fabrizio.calzavarini at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 01:38:43 PDT 2020

Dear everybody,
We hope this mail finds you well despite the troubled times.We are happy to announce that the 4th Neural Mechanisms webinar series is about to begin. Check our website (https://www.neuralmechanisms.org/webinarseries2021.html) or see below the official calendar with all the speakers: to stay updated, please ask to join our mailing list at neuralmechanisms at gmail.com.
   - Friday Jan 22, 3-5pm Greenwich Mean Time - David Barack (Columbia University)

   - Friday Feb 5, 3-5pm GMT - John Bickle (Mississippi State University)

   - Friday Feb 19, 3-5pm GMT - Lauren Ross (University of California, Irvine)

   - Friday March 5, 3-5pm GMT - Nikolaus Kriegeskorte (Columbia University)

   - Friday March 19, 3-5pm GMT - Bence Nanay (University of Antwerp)

   - Friday April 2, 2-4pm GMT - Carrie Figdor (University of Iowa)

   - Friday April 16, 2-4pm GMT - Cameron Buckner (University of Houston)

   - Friday April 30, 2-4pm GMT - Ines Hipolito (Berlin School of Mind and Brain)

   - Friday May 14, 2-4pm GMT - Corey Maley (University of Kansas)

   - Friday May 28, 2-4pm GMT - Luiz Pessoa (University of Maryland)