[CogSci] Publication of the book that presents the 1st complete A.I Psychotherapy Model

Anthony Skarvelakis anskarve at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 08:08:54 PST 2020

Dear Members,

Hope this email finds you very well,

I’m pleased to announce about the publication of the book “*The Colors of
the Sunrise*: A Scientific Study with the use of A.I Psychotherapy, Arts &
Music Therapy, Sciences, and Philosophy.” The book is the 1st Vol. of the
Anthony Skarvelakis series of books under the general title: “*The
Psychotherapy of Whole: Aesthetics, Philosophy, Humanism, and Cognitive
Science*.”

Academic Ed. Color Paperback:
https://glasstree.com/shop/catalog/the-colors-of-the-sunrise-academic-edition_1338/

Academic Ed. Ebook:
https://glasstree.com/shop/catalog/the-colors-of-the-sunrise-academic-edition_1335/

The book is available from Glasstree Academic Publishing in an Academic
Edition as a full-color Paperback and Ebook with a Crossref DOI. The
importance of this book for the cognitive academic study is that it
contributes offering the 1st complete A.I Psychotherapy model also staying
permanently in the first pages of Google for A.I Psychotherapy. It focuses
on a thesis and methodology arisen by advanced academic interdisciplinary
and multidisciplinary research.

For more information for the background that this research is based, you
may visit the Linkedin account and Wix website provided below and many
articles on the web.

Best Regards,
*Anthony Skarvelakis*

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-skarvelakis-56948110b/
https://anskarve.wixsite.com/website
[image: logo high resolution.png]

*Licensed Social Worker (DipSW, PQ, HASW)*

*Author, Researcher (Cognitive Science, Social Science)*

*Founder A.I Psych. Approach*

anskarve at gmail.com

anskarve at outlook.com

*Mobile numb: +30-6940880805*