[CogSci] June 5 (Fri) 9:30am(PDT)/12:30pm(EDT): Webinar on using video-chat for online developmental research

Hyowon Gweon hyo at stanford.edu
Sun May 31 22:32:00 PDT 2020

Dear all,

Just wanted to add a bit more information about the webinar on June 5th (this Friday),  9:30am  - 11am PDT.

Registration (http://tiny.cc/cogdev) will close June 4th (Thursday) 9pm PDT or when registration reaches capacity, whichever comes first.

We created a short (1-min) survey to get a better sense of our attendees (URL: http://tiny.cc/webinar_survey); if you cannot make it but have questions you’d like us to address, please submit them here by Wednesday (9pm PDT). We will try to address frequent questions during the webinar and also share an FAQ doc after the event, along with our slides.  We are also planning to share a recording of the event, unless there are unforeseen technical difficulties.

Thank you for your interest, and see you on Friday!

Hyowon Gweon, PhD

Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Stanford University