[CogSci] Announcement: A survey about 'How are you coping with COVID-19 pandemic?'

Jazba Shaikh shaikhjazba at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:38:59 PDT 2020

 Dear Cognitive Science Society,

Please find the below-attached post from a PhD student - Anvita Gopal,
Cognitive Science, IIT Gandhinagar India wh aims to collect a survey
regarding our mental health during this deadly pandemic.
Please help her collect as many data as possible by sharing this
announcement in the mailing list.

Announcement- 1:

COVID-19 and Mental health-- *FINAL PART*
As a doctoral student from India to help understand how the current
circumstances of a large scale lock-down\social distancing due to COVID-19
are affecting people's mental health worldwide, I am sharing this survey.

Please take out 5 minutes to fill it and I request to share it with your
friends and family and post it on groups and make it reach across the
globe.

We have reached to the end of the study and this is the final form. Please
fill this the New Online Survey

http://anvitagopal.com/covid19_finalform

Share this link for one last time with friends and family and help collect
data from across the globe!

Thanks for your help and support.
Take care and be safe