[CogSci] [temporal cognition in confinement]

Virginie van Wassenhove virginie.van.wassenhove at gmail.com
Sun May 3 14:08:26 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

we launched <https://brainthemind.com/covid19-contributors/> a daring study
worldwide to collect empirical (sleep, isolation, self-perception, temporal
cognition incl. perspective, decision-making, landmarks...) data and
capture the temporal distortions during this historical episode we are all
experiencing.

If you could be so kind as disseminating the information to colleagues,
students, even journalists you think could help us make this information
available, it would be terrific: https://brainthemind.com/covid19/

This is an online study in 3 sessions (one during confinement, one at least
10 days after, and one at least 3 months after confinement). Each
session takes 3h-4h but participants can freely distribute their testing
over days (e.g. 15 min/day for 2 weeks).  We expect a large dropout rate
and thus hope to gather as many participants as possible from the onset.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have. Many thanks in advance for
your help.

Best wishes to all, and be well,

Virginie van Wassenhove
*https://brainthemind.com/ <https://brainthemind.com/>*