[CogSci] CogSci Communications: A new blog and CogSci/Covid survey

Rose Hendricks rohendricks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 10:27:16 PDT 2020

Dear All,

I hope that everyone is staying as well as possible. I'm writing with a few
opportunities to connect with fellow cognitive scientists during this
stressful time.

First, we've just launched a new blog on the society's website:
https://cognitivesciencesociety.org/blog/. You can subscribe to read future
posts, and please reach out (cogscicommunications at gmail.com) if you are
interested in contributing to the blog. We're looking to feature
perspectives on foundational topics in CogSci, stories about your
experiences as a cognitive scientist, and advice for early career
researchers.

You can also engage with the society on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cogsci_soc>, Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/cognitivesciencesociety/>, and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/cognitivesciencesociety/>.

In addition, the society is conducting an informal survey of any
researchers (at any career stage) in related disciplines (cognitive
science, psychology, philosophy, computer science, linguistics, education,
anthropology, etc.) to gather and share back opportunities for cognitive
scientists to respond to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please take a moment to
share your thoughts here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUXG-DsxF-nMJEidB6Ie83NPwUDwEuwHFPel36NoArBaMTrA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
and
share with any colleagues who you think might be able to provide input.

Thanks, and stay well,
Rose Hendricks
CogSci Content Production Manager