[CogSci] Expression, Language, and Music (ELM): Postponed until May 2021

Altmann, Gerry gerry.altmann at uconn.edu
Fri Mar 27 11:42:57 PDT 2020

Dear Research Community,

Expression, Language, and Music (ELM) 2020

Due to the present crisis, ELM 2020 is tentatively postponed till May 12-14, 2021. We are planning on keeping substantially the same program (including venue, etc.). Let us hope we are all healthy and safe and can convene in May 2021. Please check our ELM<https://elm.clas.uconn.edu> website for updates.

Best Wishes,

The ELM Organizing Committee

Dorit Bar-On (UConn, Philosophy; ECOM)
Gerry Altmann (UConn, Psychological Sciences; IBACS)
Whit Tabor (UConn, Psychological Sciences)
Harry van der Hulst (UConn, Linguistics)
Aliyar Ozercan (UConn, Philosophy)
Michael Hegarty (UConn, Philosophy)
Crystal Mastrangelo (IBACS)