[CogSci] Cognitive Science Society ListServ

Davie, Felicity Felicity.Davie at royalsociety.org
Fri Jul 10 04:29:40 PDT 2020

Please post the announcement below to your CSS Listserv - many thanks!

 Royal Society Publishing has recently published a couple of special issues from Philosophical Transactions B which are of considerable interest to CSS members and are currently both FREELY available online. They are entitled  Life history and learning: how childhood, caregiving and old age shape cognition and culture in humans and other animals compiled and edited by Alison Gopnik, Willem E Frankenhuis and Michael Tomasello and the articles can be accessed directly at www.bit.ly/PTB1803<http://www.bit.ly/PTB1803>  and Ritual renaissance: new insights into the most human of behaviours compiled and edited by Cristine H Legare and Mark G Nielsen and the articles can be accessed directly at www.bit.ly/PTB1805<http://www.bit.ly/PTB1805>

-----------------------------
Felicity Davie
Royal Society Publishing

T +44 20 7451 2647

The Royal Society
6-9 Carlton House Terrace
London SW1Y 5AG
http://royalsocietypublishing.org

Registered Charity No 207043

This email is sent on behalf of The Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AG, United Kingdom.

The contents of this email and any attachments are intended for the confidential use of the named recipient(s) only. They may be legally privileged and should not be communicated to or relied upon by any person without our express written consent. If you are not an addressee (or you have received this mail in error) please notify us immediately by email to: it.admin at royalsociety.org, and confirm the deletion of this email and attachments immediately.
You should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. The Royal Society accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses or interception or interruption of this email.
Please see our privacy policy for details of how any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.

Registered charity no. 207043

The views or opinions are solely those of the author of this email, and do not represent those of The Royal Society unless specifically stated.