[CogSci] 2020 Training Course in fMRI-LAST CHANCE TO APPLY, DEADLINE IN TWO DAYS

Psychology fMRI Course psych.fmri.course at umich.edu
Mon Jan 13 05:10:50 PST 2020

Please consider sharing with your colleagues, faculty, postdocs, graduate
students, research scientists and others who may be interested. Thank you!

The deadline to apply for the 2020 Training Course in fMRI is Wednesday,
January 15, 2020.

Application, CV, and 2 letters of recommendation should be sent to Theresa
Russ via email at psych.fmri.course at umich.edu.

Thank you!

NIH has granted funding to the University of Michigan for a
"Training Course in fMRI". We are now recruiting students for the course,
which will be held August 3-14, 2020 here at the University of Michigan.

We are interested in advertising the course widely to graduate students,
post docs, or faculty with interests in neuroscience or
biomedical engineering who want to learn about fMRI. For those students
outside the University of Michigan, we do have funding available for their
travel costs, including airfare, lodging, and meals. There is an
application process and 30 students will be selected to be supported for
attendance at the course.  Applications are for US Citizens or Permanent
Residents only.  The deadline for applications is January 15, 2020.  We
would appreciate your advertising the course to any interested students,
faculty, post-docs, or researchers.

The Program Announcement and Application are attached for distribution.

The website for the course is:

 https://fmri-training-course.psych.lsa.umich.edu

Thank you in advance.

John Jonides

Edward E. Smith Collegiate Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience

co-Director, fMRI Center

Department of Psychology

University of Michigan

Theresa Russ