[CogSci] IMRF2020 | CALL FOR ABSTRACTS | Deadline 01.03.2020

Marc Ernst marc.ernst at uni-ulm.de
Sat Feb 22 06:20:21 PST 2020

                                 ****  Reminder ****

IMRF 2020 | CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Deadline March 01, 2020

IMRF - the International Multisensory Research Forum - is accepting talk and poster abstracts for the IMRF 2020 in Ulm, Germany (June 22.-25, 2020).
Abstracts should be submitted through the IMRF 2020 web-page <https://cops.ifp.uni-ulm.de/imrf2020/index.php/imrf-2020/registration-submission/>. They should be no more than 300 words. Each individual may present only one contribution. Presenters should be first author. An author can be co-author on more than one contribution.

Submission Deadline: March 1, 2020

We are monitoring the coronavirus situation closely. If you plan to attend IMRF and are traveling from a country with a government-imposed travel ban, we recommend that you still now submit your abstract. If travel bans are not lifted in time for registration, the meeting or in time for visas to be approved, IMRF will provide refunds to the affected colleagues in case you have already registered. Registration will open shortly. For more information see the IMRF 2020 web-page <https://cops.ifp.uni-ulm.de/imrf2020/index.php>

You can submit your abstracts here <https://cops.ifp.uni-ulm.de/imrf2020/index.php/imrf-2020/registration-submission/>.

Looking forward to see you in Ulm later this year,
The 2020 IMRF organizing committee