[CogSci] MathPsych/ICCM 2020: Extended Submission Deadline

MathPsych/ICCM 2020 joachim+smp at uci.edu
Mon Apr 13 00:04:18 PDT 2020

Dear MathPsych members,

Please note that the deadline for all submissions to MathPsych/ICCM 2020
is extended to *May 1, 2020*. This includes all ICCM papers and extended
abstracts and MathPsych abstracts.  Visit
http://mathpsych.org/conferences/2020/ for details on submission formats.

Should you have missed previous communications: the in-person
MathPsych/ICCM 2020 is cancelled due to the ongoing global pandemic; a
full statement from the SMP President is on the conference website and
below.  We are sorry to miss seeing everyone in person this year.

The organizing committee is still working on alternative formats for a
virtual meeting.  We will communicate details in the near future.

On behalf of the organizers,

Joachim Vandekerckhove

--
Joachim Vandekerckhove