[CogSci] Asst. professor of Educational Psychology/Neuroscience, University of Alabama (with link)

Morett, Laura lmorett at ua.edu
Mon Sep 9 19:15:12 PDT 2019

(Apologies for the duplicate post--just realized I forgot to include the link to the posting!)

Please see below for the posting for an Assistant Professor position in Educational Neuroscience at the University of Alabama. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are particularly encouraged to apply.  I'm not on the search committee, so I welcome informal inquiries!

https://facultyjobs.ua.edu/postings/45755?fbclid=IwAR1D0_wqslMDSdbZSEnlp9m3ABU1akvDx3vJE9-8oVMMXPNb2M8-7_2b_I4

Best wishes,
Laura Morett

Laura Morett, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Director, Neuroscience of Education Research on Development (N.E.R.D.) Lab

Educational Psychology
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
1617 Capital Hall
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401