[CogSci] Postdoc Position on Timing and Decision Making / Groningen, The Netherlands

Hedderik van Rijn d.h.van.rijn at rug.nl
Sun Oct 27 13:20:40 PDT 2019

We are looking for a post doctoral researcher to work with Leendert van Maanen (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands) and me (University of Groningen, The Netherlands) to study how interval timing influences/drives decision making. We would be interested in hearing from you if you are looking for a postdoc position, or will be soon, and either have a background in human neuroscience methods and/or computational/mathematical modelling. With an application deadline later this week, there is only little time to make a decision...

    https://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S0007CAP

Feel free to contact me (d.h.van.rijn at rug.nl, or Leendert van Maanen, l.vanmaanen at uva.nl) for additional information.

Feel free to forward this message to any potential candidates,

   Hedderik van Rijn.