[CogSci] Job opening: Postdoctoral position in cognitive computational neuroscience

Lorenz, Carolin Carolin.Lorenz at mpi.nl
Fri Oct 11 05:06:51 PDT 2019

Job opening: Postdoctoral position in cognitive computational neuroscience

We are looking for a staff scientist at post-doctoral level to join the Language and Computation in Neural Systems Group run by Dr. Andrea E. Martin. We are a dynamic lab investigating the representation and processing of spoken language from theory-driven perspective that is informed by advanced techniques in computational and cognitive neuroscience. We are based at the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics and the Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging. More information about us and the work we publish can be found on our website: www.andreaemartin.com<http://www.andreaemartin.com/> and www.mpi.nl<http://www.mpi.nl/>.You will be responsible for directing, planning, and executing project(s) investigating the processing of spoken language above the word level using MEEG, contemporary data analysis techniques, and computational models. You need a  PhD in a relevant field (cognitive science, neuroscience, psychology, computer science, linguistics or similar)

https://www.mpi.nl/career-education/vacancies/vacancy/postdoctoral-position-cognitive-computational-neuroscience