[CogSci] Request for Papers

Sarah Hughes Berheim shughesberheim at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Oct 1 13:26:19 PDT 2019

**Apologies for cross-posting**

*Request for Papers: The effects of gesture on learning: Meta-Analysis*

Hostetter (2011) released a meta-analysis looking at the effects of gesture on communication. Since then, additional research has been completed examining the effects of gesture on learning. To further understand these effects, we are conducting a meta-analysis examining the effects of beat, metaphoric, iconic, and deictic gesture on learning.

We have identified papers through PsychInfo, ERIC, and MEDLINE, but to ensure the the findings are as accurate as possible, we are in search of any unpublished data, including results presented at conferences.

If you have unpublished data that you would like to contribute, please email Sarah Hughes Berheim (shughesberheim at crimson.ua.edu <mailto:shughesberheim at crimson.ua.edu>), Cailee Nelson (cmnelson4 at crimson.ua.edu <mailto:cmnelson4 at crimson.ua.edu>) or Jake Feiler (jfeiler at crimson.ua.edu <mailto:jfeiler at crimson.ua.edu>) by November 15, 2019.

Sarah Hughes Berheim

Graduate Student | Educational Neuroscience
605-675-9180 | shughesberheim at crimson.ua.edu