[CogSci] IMPRS for Language Sciences PhD Fellowship 2020

Lam, Kevin Kevin.Lam at mpi.nl
Thu Nov 7 01:28:56 PST 2019

The International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) for Language Sciences<https://www.mpi.nl/imprs> is offering one fully-funded PhD Fellowship for four years (2020-2024) with a preferred start-date of 1 September 2020.

We welcome highly qualified and promising applicants to apply for this opportunity to conduct a PhD project within the newly established Language and Computation in Neural Systems Group at the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics<https://www.mpi.nl/>. The project will be headed by Dr. Andrea E. Martin<https://www.mpi.nl/people/martin-andrea-e> (research group leader), a second supervisor, and Prof. dr. Antje Meyer<https://www.mpi.nl/department/psychology-language/5> as promotor<https://www.nuffic.nl/en/nuffic-glossary/promotor/>. Doctoral-level educational training will be provided by the IMPRS, which covers interdisciplinary training<https://www.mpi.nl/department/imprs-graduate-school/13/curriculum> in both its core and elective curricula. The scope of research topics covered by our students is highly diverse and has resulted in an impressive collection of publications<https://www.mpi.nl/department/imprs-graduate-school/13/publications>.

Interested?
Learn more about the position and the application process here<https://www.mpi.nl/imprs-fellowship-2020>.
::::::::::::::::::::::: Dr. Kevin Lam  graduate school coordinator<https://www.mpi.nl/people/lam-kevin>  :::::::::::::::::::::::
::::  International Max Planck Research School for Language Sciences<http://www.mpi.nl/imprs> :::