[CogSci] Workshop "Measurement in Cognitive Science" (Bochum)

Insa Lawler Insa.Lawler at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Mar 6 12:47:17 PST 2019

We cordially invite you to the workshop "Measurement in Cognitive
Science". It'll take place on *June 5-6, 2019* at the Ruhr University
Bochum (Germany).

The confirmed speakers are:
Ann-Sophie Barwich (Bloomington)
Hasok Chang (Cambridge)
Lorenza S. Colzato (Leiden/Bochum)
Jan de Ruiter (Tufts)
Alistair Isaac (Edinburgh)
Insa Lawler (Bochum)
Edouard Machery (Pittsburgh)
Joel Michell (Sydney)

Organizers: Insa Lawler (Bochum) and Edouard Machery (Pittsburgh)

The workshop is funded by the Ruhr University Bochum and the German
Society for Philosophy of Science (GWP).

Workshop related information (incl. program & abstracts) is available
here: https://measurementincognitivescience.wordpress.com/

How to register: Attendance is free of charge. To sign up for the
workshop, we kindly ask you to register before May 29, 2019 by filling
in the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/y9v1zQLyBQJndu8s2

Inquiries may be addressed to insa.lawler at rub.de (subject line:
Measurement workshop)