[CogSci] ST&D: 2019 Annual Meeting in NYC - Call for Papers

Mensink, Michael mensinkm at uwstout.edu
Thu Jan 10 07:28:59 PST 2019

The Society for Text & Discourse<http://www.societyfortextanddiscourse.org/> is proud to announce its Twenty-Ninth Annual Meeting to be held in New York City, USA, July 9 - July 11, 2019 (Chairs: Adrian Bangerter<mailto:adrian.bangerter at unine.ch> & Michael Schober<mailto:schober at newschool.edu>). The conference will be held on the campus of The New School<https://www.newschool.edu/about/>. We invite students and scholars from various disciplines (e.g., psychology, linguistics, neuroscience, learning sciences, and others) to attend and participate in the 2019 annual meeting of the Society for Text & Discourse. We welcome proposals for individual papers and posters presenting original research on text and discourse processing, representation, and analysis. Proposals are due February 17, 2019.

Please see the attached PDF or https://easychair.org/cfp/std2019 for more details.
Sincerely,

Mike Mensink
Michael (Mike) C. Mensink, Ph.D.