[CogSci] 5 Fully-funded PhD Positions (Lancaster Psychology)

Lynott, Dermot d.lynott at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Jan 8 03:32:26 PST 2019

Lancaster University’s Department of Psychology is one of the top psychology departments in the UK.  We are currently advertising 5+ fully-funded PhD studentships across all areas of psychology.

Briefly, we are advertising for 3 Faculty of Science and Technology studentships (all areas of psychology), and Faculty of Science and Technology Scholarships linked to the Leverhulme Trust Doctoral Scholarship Programme in Interdisciplinary Research on Infant Development.  These Faculty studentships provide funding for 3.5 years (3 years for non-EU students).  The deadline for applications for faculty studentships is February 5th, 2019. We also welcome applications for +3 and 1+3 (Masters + 3 years PhD funding) for the ESRC’s North West Social Sciences Doctoral Training Partnership, which has the earlier deadline of February 4th, 2019. Successful applicants will commence their PhDs in October, 2019.

Full details for making an application can be found here: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BOY239/fully-funded-phd-scholarships and information about completing a PhD in Lancaster can be found here: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/psychology/study/phd/

Informal inquiries can be made by contacting Dermot Lynott (d.lynott at lancaster.ac.uk<mailto:d.lynott at lancaster.ac.uk>) or by contacting potential supervisors directly.

Best wishes,
Dermot.

D21 Fylde College