[CogSci] ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for 2020 Training Course in fMRI

Psychology fMRI Course psych.fmri.course at umich.edu
Wed Dec 4 07:46:40 PST 2019

Colleagues,

We are hoping that you will circulate this message widely to the members
of your organization. It may be of interest to them.

NIH has granted funding to the University of Michigan for a "Training
Course in fMRI". We are now recruiting students for the 2020 course, which
will be held August 3-14, 2020 here at the University of Michigan.

We are interested in advertising the course widely to graduate
students, post docs, or faculty with interests in neuroscience
or biomedical engineering who want to learn about fMRI. For those
students outside the University of Michigan, we do have funding available
for their travel costs, including airfare, lodging, ground transportation,
and meals.

There is an application process and 30 students will be selected to
be supported for attendance at the course.  Applications are for US
Citizens or Permanent Residents only.  *The deadline for applications is
January 15, 2020.  We would appreciate your advertising the course to any
interested students or faculty.

The Program Announcement  and Application are attached for distribution.

The website for the course is:
https://fmri-training-course.psych.lsa.umich.edu

Thank you in advance.

John Jonides
Edward E. Smith Collegiate Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience
co-Director, fMRI Center
Senior Editor, Psychological Science
Department of Psychology
University of Michigan