[CogSci] New book

Nikola Stojkoski stojkoskinikola at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 14:20:18 PDT 2018

Dear All,
My name is Nikola Stojkoski, an independent scholar from Macedonia. I'm writing to let you know about my book, recently launched by Vernon Press.
In a direction toward integrating philosophy and providing a systematic picture of the whole field, a pattern has been noticed.
The reason appears in many specific forms within general areas such as cognition, thinking, experiencing beauty, and moral judgment. These forms are “perfectly” known in philosophy, yet an unknown pattern has been noticed which shows us that they are all a variation of the same theme: truth is an identity relation between the “thought” and “reality”; justice is an identity relation between the given and the deserved; beauty is an identity relation as rhyme is an identity relation between the final sounds of words; rhythm is an identity relation between time intervals; symmetry is an identity relation between two halves; proportion is an identity relation between two ratios; anaphora is an identity relation between the initial words. Particular things are identities in themselves and universals are identities between particulars. One idea associates another idea identical to it; an analogy is an identity between relations; induction is an identification between the known and unknown instances, and all the logic rests on the law of identity. What is common for all of them is the nature of reason itself.
Please, email me for a more thorough description of the book.
Yours sincerely,
Nikola

My latest book: Essay on Human Reason: On the Principle of Identity and Difference (Vernon Press, 2018)

Available at 24% discount (using code CFC1256059F7 on checkout): https://vernonpress.com/book/434

  or on Amazon:   https://www.amazon.com/Essay-Human-Reason-Principle-Difference/