[CogSci] Fwd: Chateaubriand Fellowship - Call for Applications 2019-2020

Teon Brooks teon.brooks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:31:59 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

Please find below the call for applications for the 2019-2020 Chateaubriand
Fellowship sponsored by the Embassy of France in the United States. As a
former fellow, I can attest
<https://www.chateaubriand-fellowship.org/Teon-Brooks.html> it was a
fantastic experience for me to have during my PhD.

Best regards,
teon <http://www.twitter.com/teon_io>, phd