[CogSci] A new journal of the Society for Mathematical Psychology

Scott Brown scott.brown at newcastle.edu.au
Wed Mar 28 16:46:38 PDT 2018

The Society for Mathematical Psychology has a new official journal, with some exciting manuscripts in the pipeline. One of the aims of the new journal is to publish a diverse range of work. To this end, we need manuscripts submitted from a wide selection of people, and in a variety of formats. This might include further developments or expansions of work previously submitted as CogSci proceedings papers, for example. If you have something appropriate, please consider sending it in. If you’re unsure, send me (Scott Brown) an email.

The new journal, Computational Brain & Behavior, publishes research across a wide range of topics using mathematical modelling, computer simulation, and empirical work. We emphasise scientific rigour, and the insights that quantitative modelling can provide. The journal is published by Springer and supported by a great editorial board, listed below. Manuscripts can be submitted for initial review in a very flexible range of formats and styles, through this website:
https://www.editorialmanager.com/cobb/default.aspx

You can find more about our journal’s progress online, here:
FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/CompBrainBeh/
TWITTER @CompBrainBeh
WEB http://www.springer.com/psychology/cognitive+psychology/journal/42113

Yours,

Scott Brown
scott.brown at newcastle.edu.au<mailto:scott.brown at newcastle.edu.au>
Editor.

EDITORIAL BOARD
John Anderson, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Jerome Busemeyer, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, USA
Amy Criss, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, USA
Birte Forstmann, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Charles (Randy) Gallistel, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
Isabel Gauthier, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
Andrew Heathcote, University of Tasmania, Hobart, Australia
Mark Howard, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
Eileen Kowler, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
Rich Shiffrin, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, USA
Mark Steyvers, University of California-Irvine, Irvine, CA, USA
Eric-Jan Wagenmakers, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands