[CogSci] Volunteers wanted for a group problem solving experiment

Abraham Oshni Alvandi abraham.oshnialvandi at monash.edu
Wed Jun 13 16:57:04 PDT 2018

 Hi,

BARD is a multi-year project funded by IARPA and forms part of the larger
Crowdsourcing Evidence, Argumentation, Thinking and Evaluation – “CREATE
<https://www.iarpa.gov/index.php/research-programs/create>” – program.
Monash University aims to build a tool that uses causal Bayesian networks
as underlying structured representations for argument analysis. The tool
will have automated Delphi methods to help groups of analysts develop,
improve and present their analyses. This involves researching and designing
new means of interacting with Bayesian networks, including new means of
assessing their potential in causal explanations. You can find out more
information on the BARD project with this video
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y41ejNkK93akTtaLdGDSQ3GwNdcvHgnE/view?usp=sharing>
or
by visiting our website <https://bayesiandelphi.org/>.

We will be conducting a group problem solving experiments evaluate the BARD
platform and currently looking for people to help us. We would welcome your
support if you enjoy problem-solving.

*If you are interested and would like to volunteer your time to help us
with our experimentation please register your interest here: *
https://goo.gl/forms/NMAPiPMHPrEohip02

Thanks!
--

Best regards,