[CogSci] Neural Mechanisms Online: the new webinars 2019!

Fabrizio Calzavarini fabrizio.calzavarini at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 03:57:20 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,
we are excited to announce that Neural Mechanisms is going Online once more with a whole new series of webinars (=web seminars) for 2019 !
https://www.neuralmechanisms.org/webinarseries2019.html

Webinars will deal with hot topics of the philosophy of neuroscience. Several outstanding researchers from all around the world will present their paper, which will be shared via our mailing list. During the session, the author will present their work (30-45 min) and discuss it with the participants. Find the calendar with the list of speakers below. Further update will be made available on our new website: https://www.neuralmechanisms.org/.
To receive material, videos, and details about how to connect with us, please join our mailing list by writing to:

"neuralmechanisms at gmail.com"

****11 January, 3-5 pm (GMT)Sarah K. ROBINS(Associate Professor, University of Kansas, USA)****25 January, 3-5 pm (GMT)Micheal D. SILBERSTEIN(Full Professor, Elisabethtown College, USA)****8 February, 3-5 pm (GMT)Julia HAAS(Assistant Professor, Rhodes College, USA)****22 February, 3-5 pm (GMT)Matteo COLOMBO(Assistant Professor, Tilburg University, Netherlands)****8 March, 3-5 pm (GMT)Corrado SINIGAGLIA(Full Professor, University of Milan, Italy)****22 March, 3-5 pm (GMT)Karen YAN(Assistant Professor, National Yang-Ming Univ., Taiwan)****5 April, 3-5 pm (GMT)Daniel HUTTO(Senior Professor, University of Wollongong, Australia)****19 April, 3-5 pm (GMT)Ophelia DEROY(Full Professor, LMU Munich, Germany)****3 May, 3-5 pm (GMT)Jackie SULLIVAN(Assistant Professor, Rotman Institute of Philosophy, Canada)****17 May, 3-5 pm (GMT)Mike L. ANDERSON(Full Professor, Rotman Institute of Philosophy, Canada)****31 May, 3-5 pm (GMT)Abel WAJNERMAN PAZ(Assistant Professor, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina)****14 June, 3-5 pm (GMT)Dan WEISKOPF(Associate Professor, Georgia State University, USA)****28 June, 3-5 pm (GMT)Carlotta PAVESE(Assistant Professor, Duke University, USA)****12 July, 3-5 pm (GMT)Beate KRICKEL(Postdoctoral researcher, Ruhr-University, Germany)****

 --
The Neural Mechanisms Online team Fabrizio Calzavarini & Marco Viola