[CogSci] Research on enhancing video game / eSports performance?

Lee, Mark malee at csu.edu.au
Sun Aug 19 12:18:32 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I am interested in connecting with folks who are researching the cognitive and/or neurocognitive aspects of video game performance, both in the context of competitive video gaming/eSports as well as more broadly. If you or your colleagues are looking into how cognitive and/or physiological factors influence game performance, and what can be done to enhance player performance (as opposed to the cognitive/neurocognitive benefits of playing video games, of which there is already plenty of extant research), please reach out! I'd also be very grateful for any pointers to people/groups I should contact.

Many thanks in advance for your time!

Kind regards,

Mark J. W. Lee
Adjunct Senior Lecturer, School of Education, Charles Sturt University, Australia
Visiting Faculty, Entertainment Technology Center, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
malee at csu.edu.au / mjwlee at cmu.edu