[CogSci] Lab Manager Position - Language Learning Lab at Boston College

Language Learning Lab info at l3atbc.org
Mon Oct 30 06:30:50 PDT 2017

*Lab Manager Position - Language Learning Lab at Boston College*

The Language Learning Laboratory at Boston College, directed by Dr. Joshua
Hartshorne, invites applications for full-time research assistants. Our
research sits at the intersection between linguistics, neuroscience,
artificial intelligence, and psychology. Our strategy is to leverage new
and emerging technologies to address previously unanswerable scientific
questions. This includes massive crowdsourcing efforts (our website,
gameswithwords.org, has been visited by over 2,000,000 volunteer
researchers).

The only requirements for this position are a bachelor's degree or
equivalent (in hand by start date), diligence, and the ability to work in
teams. However, valuable skills and experiences include: prior research
experience, training in linguistics, knowledge of non-English languages,
computer programming or statistical skills, and experience with science
outreach and public engagement. Lab managers will be engaged primarily in
research or in administration and project management, depending on
interests and abilities.

You can learn more about this position here
<http://l3atbc.org/PostBac.html>. Interested
applicants should use this form
<https://language-learning-lab.workable.com/j/3D45EC41D1> to apply. Review
will begin on 11/15/2017 and continue until the position is filled. All
questions can be directed to info at l3atbc.org.