[CogSci] MeeTo conference - Topics of Keynote Lectures

Andrea Cavallo andrea.cavallo at unito.it
Thu Dec 14 10:35:56 PST 2017

[with apologies for the cross-posting]
------------------------------

​​​InTo Brain is glad to announce the first edition of *MeeTo 2018  *to be
held in *Turin, Italy, from Friday 25th to Sunday 27th May 2018.*

<http://www.intobrain.it/en/meeto-2018/>
​
------------------------------

We are pleased to announce the fascinating topics of the keynote lectures:

*Seeing mental state: An experimental approach*
Prof. Cristina Becchio <https://www.iit.it/it/people/cristina-becchio>
(University of Turin & Italian Institute of Technology, Genova, Italy)

*Action and Interaction*
Prof. Luciano Fadiga
<http://docente.unife.it/docenti-en/luciano.fadiga/curriculum?set_language=en>
 (University of Ferrara & Italian Institute of Technology, Genova, Italy)

*Towards a second-person neuroscience & neuropsychiatry: Insights from
behavioral and neuroimaging studies*
Prof. Leonhard Schilbach <http://www.psych.mpg.de/2031238/schilbach> (Max
Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany)

*Self and other as a unit: The “We” in joint action planning and
coordination*
Prof. Natalie Sebanz <https://people.ceu.edu/natalie_sebanz> (Central
European University, Budapest, Hungary)

The MeeTo conference
<http://www.intobrain.it/en/meeto-2018/meeto-conference/> will provide an
arena for human-centered, multidisciplinary discussions of the state of the
art in the field of motor and social cognition.
We encourage researchers to submit an abstract of their work.

*Abstract submission: *
Please follow the instructions given on http://www.intobrain.it/en/
meeto-2018/abstract-submission/

*Submission deadlines: *
- Symposium proposals (with authors and titles of single contributions):
February 1, 2018
- Abstracts of talks and posters: February 10, 2018

Please, check the conference website for more details
www.intobrain.it/en/meeto-2018
For information: info at intobrain.it

We look forward to welcoming you in Torino!

*The InTo Brain <http://www.intobrain.it/en/> Team*

--
Associazione InTo Brain
C.so Sommelier, 21.